Tamiya 35331 1/35 Japan Self-Propelled Gun - Type 1 (w/6 Figures)
The Type 1 Self-Propelled Gun was produced from 1943, and around 140 were manufactured. Due to severe damage suffered during their transportation to the front line in the Philippines, a large number of Type 1s never actually made it into battle, but those that did are said to have been rated highly by the opposing U.S. forces.
The Tamiya model kit faithfully captures all the details of this iconic self-propelled gun. Tamiya's designers have taken great care in researching archives and real world restorations to bring the avid modeler the most accurate scale model of the Type 1 self-propelled gun.
- Scale : 1/35
- Construction type : Assembly kit
- Photo-etch parts : Not included
- Decals : Included
- Special feature 1 : Length: 173cm, Width: 67cm.
- Special feature 2 : This item features Item 35095 Japan Type 1 Self-Propelled Gun and Item 35090 Japanese Infantry Set.
- Special feature 3 : 75mm field gun detail.
- Special feature 4 : 4 soldier figures included.
- Special feature 5 : Accessories include: armor-piercing and howitzer rounds
- Special feature 6 : Features belt-type tracks.
- Special feature 7 : Includes insignia decals for figures.