Tamiya 35313 1/35 US Light Tank M5A1 - 'Pursuit Operation'w/4 Figures
The M5A1 light tank which was developed from the M3 Stuart light tank was put into production from January 1943. It was powered by twin four-stroke V8 300hp Cadillac gasoline engines which enabled a top speed of 58km/h. It came armed with a 37mm main gun and two 7.92mm machine guns and featured additional armor plating on the turret's right side to protect the anti-aircraft machine gun. Approximately 6,800 units were produced and were mainly used in reconnaissance roles at the Italian and North West European Fronts.
- Scale : 1/35
- Construction type : Assembly kit
- Photo-etch parts : Not included
- Decals : Included
- Special feature 1 : Re-release of item 35097 1/35 scale U.S. Light Tank M5A1.
- Special feature 2 : Features of the tank including the turret and the hull's welded and bolted parts are accurately reproduced for a sharp finish.
- Special feature 3 : Hedgerow cutters which were attached to the tank's front seen at the Normandy invasion are included.
- Special feature 4 : Kit includes one figure using the anti-aircraft gun and a three-man mortar team. (Total 4pcs.)