Tamiya 24330 1/24 Full-view Prosche Carrera GT
Take a Closer Look at the Carrera GT
The Porsche Carrera GT grabbed the world's attention when first unveiled as a concept car at the 2000 Paris Auto Show. Promoted as Porsche's next generation flagship super sports car, the Carrera GT was officially unleashed onto the international motoring market in 2003. Featuring a powerful 5.7 liter V10 engine, carbon-fiber monocoque chassis and push-rod suspension all wrapped up in classic Porsche style and elegance, the Carrera GT was a true high-end sports car. Its production ran to 1,270 models by the time it ended in 2006. Now, this 1/24 scale plastic model of the Carrera GT is released, including special clear body parts to let you get more closely acquainted with the internal workings of the car.
About the model
- 1/24 scale plastic model
- Length: 193mm, Width: 83mm, Height: 49mm
- Clear parts beautifully replicate the form of the curved body, including doors and engine hood.
- The roof panel is recreated using separate parts, and users can choose whether to assemble an open- or closed-top model.
- Rear hood can be opened and closed allowing display of engine and mechanics even after completion.
- The racing car-style monocoque and front/rear pushrod suspension are recreated in excellent detail.
- Dashboard and internal door panel parts are separated by the color they will be painted, making it easier to achieve a realistic finish.
- Model can be assembled with rear wing in raised or lowered position.
- Display quality is further enhanced by the metal transfers used for mirrors and the Porsche emblem.