Tamiya 24308 1/24 Xanavi NISMO GT-R (R35)
2008 Super GT Champion
The XANAVI NISMO GT-R which competed at the 2008 Super GT Series impressed all with their season opening back-to-back victories. The GT-R's striking low and wide road hugging form matches the Super GT 2009 race regulations. Loaded in the front is a 4494cc V8 DOHC engine, and handling all this power is a transaxle transmission which is unified with a rear differential. Loaded onto the chassis is a box-shaped cabin, roll bars and an eye catching all carbon body. 4-wheel double wishbone push-rod type suspension is more than able to handle the monstrous pressures of race day.
About the model
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic assembly model kit.
- Length: 200mm, Width: 86mm.
- The low and wide road hugging form of the GT-R has been precisely reproduced.
- Metal plated separate roof part gives this model its radiant shine.
- The interior is highly detailed.
- Solid rubber slick tires for the front 18inch and rear 17inch tires add to the GT-R beautiful presence.
- Cartograf decals for both #23 and #22 machines.