Tamiya 24301 1/24 Enzo Ferrari Giallo Modena
Turn Your Work Area into a Ferrari Factory
The impressive Enzo Ferrari now comes replicated as a 1/24 scale model. The assembly of the kit imitates the actual car construction. You will see your own Enzo taking shape while mounting various parts such as the engine and its sub-frame as well as the suspension on the monocoque frame. Moreover, the body panels are fixed to the model in the same fashion as the actual car and will make you feel like being part of Ferrari car assembly staff.
Striking Form Accurately Reproduced
The Enzo Ferrari's graceful form has been perfectly replicated. The latest techniques in 3D Computer Assisted Design were used to turn all the data on the actual car gathered in Ferrari's factories in Maranello in Italy into an accurate model. Moreover, orange transparent parts for turn signals and red transparent parts for taillights are included in kit.
About the Enzo Ferrari
In September 2002, Ferrari officially introduced the all new Enzo Ferrari at the Paris Auto Show. The revolutionary all-carbon fiber body of this sports car, that has the same name as Ferrari's founder uses design elements from the Ferrari F1 cars with an elongated nose sprouting vertical blades that integrate with large air intakes. Drive-by-wire electronic speed control is capable of shifting in 0.15 seconds. The car features 6-liter V12 engine (called the type F140) capable of delivering over 650 horsepower, reaching 67kgm of torque, and propelling the car to speeds of over 350kph. The Enzo Ferrari was made with not only speed, but also with superior down force aerodynamics in mind, hence the addition of a retractable rear-wing that affords 775kg of down force at 300km. And as for speed control, this stable stallion is the first road car to be equipped with state-of-the-art carbon-ceramic brake discs. Deserving of the name of Ferrari's founder, and setting a new vision for the future is the Enzo Ferrari.
- 1/24 Scale Plastic Assembly Kit.
- Overall Length: 197mm, Overall Width: 93mm.
- The assembly of the kit imitates the actual car construction.
- The V-12 engine has been replicated down to the finest details. The assembled engine is mounted on a sub-frame that is then attached on the chassis main frame.
- Front and rear suspensions have been precisely reproduced.
- The quite simple driving compartment has also been rendered faithfully.
- Once completed, the model form is perfectly accurate. Rear diffuser and car underside are identical to the actual Enzo.
- Gull wing type doors and rear cowling can be opened and closed.