Tamiya 24291 1/24 Takata Dome NSX 2005
Further expanding our 1/24 scale Super GT lineup, we proudly announce the Takata Dome NSX 2005. Add this item to our previously released Raybrig, Epson and ARTA machines for a full lineup of 1/24 scale 2005 Super GT NSX cars!
About the Takata Dome NSX 2005
The mid-season switch from turbo to a Naturally Aspirated (NA) engine helped improve power balance of the 2005 NSX. From Round 4 Sugo, all NSX machines were fitted with NA engines. Entered by Team Honda Racing, the Takata Dome NSX was piloted by ace drivers Ryo Michigami and Takashi Kogure. In Round 5 Twin Ring Motegi, the Takata Dome NSX came in second following the Raybrig NSX, for an awesome 1-2 finish for Honda!
About the Model
- High quality 1/24 assembly model of the 2005 Takata Dome NSX, winner of second place in the 2005 Super GT Round 5 Twin Ring Motegi.
- Use with ITEM 12615 1/24 Takata Dome NSX Photo-Etched Parts Set (sold separately) for amazing detail.
- High quality Cartograf decals.
- Pre-painted semi-gloss black diecast underpanel offers added weight and realism.
- Precision detailed model depicts the Takata Dome NSX at Round 5 Motegi featuring naturally aspirated (NA) engine with no air intake on rear fender.
- Mirrors and emblem depicted by metal transfers.
- Includes mesh covers for front air duct and rear fender.
- Realistic solid synthetic rubber tires.