Tamiya 14125 1/12 Honda NS500'84
Make it a double!
The Honda NS500 featured a unique V3 engine with 112 degree angled cylinders and a lightweight body, a setup which would see it take the 1983 500cc Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix Riders' Championship. In 1984, Honda used the NS500 together with the V4-engine NSR500, selecting which bike to race depending upon the circuit. Riders F. Spencer and R. Mamola each achieved 2 victories on the bike, with Mamola achieving second place in the Riders' Championship and the Honda team taking home their second consecutive Constructors' crown.
Features and specification
- 1/12 Scale assembly model
- Length: 165mm, Width: 49mm, Height: 95mm.
- Features excellent reproduction of the unique V3 engine in the square tubing double cradle frame. The model recreates the singular layout with ignition cords inserted into individual vinyl tubes and turning full circle under the engine.
- Both white and clear cowling parts are included.
- Model depicts 17-inch rear tire and wheel, while rear suspension includes a metal spring for realistic feel.
- Includes decals to recreate F. Spencer, R. Mamola, T. Katayama and R. Haslam's machines, plus masking stickers.