Tamiya 14120 1/12 Yamaha YZR-M1 '09 Fiat Yamaha Team (Estoril Edition)
Portuguese GP Special
The YZR-M1 helped Yamaha claim the Rider, Manufacturer, and Team championship titles for the 2009 MotoGP season. During the season, the Fiat Yamaha Team's bikes were usually adorned with a white and metallic blue two-tone livery, but at Round 14 Portuguese GP, the blue was replaced by a metallic silver color to create a special livery to commemorate the release of the Fiat Punto Evo compact car. J. Lorenzo rode to a pole-to-finish victory and V. Rossi also took 4th place to seal the Team championship title.
Features and specification
- 1/12 Scale assembly kits
- Length: 172mm, Width: 56mm
- Twin-tube delta box frame, 800cc inline-4 engine, and suspension are accurately depicted.
- Vinyl tubing depicts the various throttle, clutch, and brake cables.
- Small screws enable easy attachment and detachment of the side fairings.
- Realistic solid synthetic rubber tires.
- High-quality Cartograf decals are provided for the No.46 and No.99 machines.
- Masking stickers included for ease of painting.
- Rubber sheet included to reproduce the fuel tank padding on the No.99 bike.